Monday, April 07, 2008

A new list

I saw this on Meredith's blog, and it's one that is "new to me" so I thought I'd throw it on here!

10 YEARS AGO-
Rob and I had been married for almost 4 years, we had our house, I was working in a real estate office and we traveled a lot. I wasn't ready for kids yet! LOL

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST
1. Work on the school yearbook
2. Workout every Tuesday at the Y
3. Laundry, laundry, laundry
4. Paint the girls' bedroom
5. Make several doctor appointments


5 SNACKS I ENJOY
Light popcorn
Yogurt
Apples
Cheese
Soft pretzels


5 FOODS I LOVE
Peanut butter
Turkey
Rice krispie treats
Chocolate
Butternut squash


What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire.
Donate a whole bunch of money to my church, KLOVE radio and a whole bunch other places
Then I would pay off my mortgage, and the mortgages of my family members
Travel


5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Lexington, Kentucky
Oxford, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio
Toledo, Ohio

That's right...I don't even have 5!


FAVORITE QUOTE
"Music is love in search of a word."


Tag, YOU'RE it - Melinda, Robin, Jessica, Cathy, Tracy, Connie, Jeanmarie, Carrie - anyone else who'd like to join in!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Woohoo! You're welcome! :) heehee!

I didn't know you lived in Lexington. I lived just outside Lexington, in Nicholasville for a while during elementary school. Small world! :)

Robin said...

Thanks for the tag! This was fun! :)