Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend - we made it!

Yeah, I'm still here. Poor neglected blog! How about if I just throw a few pages on here to summarize what's been going on?


Christmas dresses, courtesy of my mom:

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast:

Preschool trip to the farm:

Interesting find in the ravine:

Halloweekend at Cedar Point, late October:

Thanksgiving dinner at Mom and Dad's house:

And a page about my favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas:


Whew! I shouldn't wait so long in between blog postings next time!

:: Today ::
I had one of those "I'm a complete idiot" days. First of all, I totally flaked on my dear friend Moosie (aka George) on going to a concert she was playing in this afternoon. I wish I could explain why I do things like this, but I really can't. It just didn't work out that way I had hoped. This will be on my list of things to discuss with my shrink on Wednesday (yup, I have one of those now...it's fabulous!!). Sadly, I also flaked on attending a baby shower this afternoon too. So I couldn't have gone to the concert anyway. Duh!!! I get so focused on certain things that I just mess up everything else.

I'm starting over tomorrow. Sigh.

:: This Week ::
It's just 6 days and counting until our big trip. We are taking a Disney cruise with the kids and my parents. Well, I should say they are taking us. It's their 40th anniversary this year and this is how they want to celebrate. You can't knock that!! The girls are really excited and have been counting down the days. I have my to-do list going and I'm trying not to panick...

I'm having a bought of insomnia the past couple of nights. Right now it's 3am and I'm not even close to being tired...

At least I'm being productive (well, sort of...)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You really were busy scrapping over the weekend! especially love the big christmas dress page!

I forget things sometimes too- fully intend to do them and then all of sudden I've missed it. Probably the whole 'focus' thing on my part too- I just get wrapped up with one thing so much it pushes everything else to the back of my mind. Not necessarily a good things sometimes!

Robin said...

Wow you got a lot of scrapping done! I'm jealous! And I'm jealous of the cruise too. Can I stowe away???? Have a great time Mish!!!!

Meredith said...

I love your scrapbook pages! I love the Halloweekend one! So adorable! I am a complete flake lately. I am blaming it on too much stress, exhaustion and being sick too much! I have so much to do and not enough time to do it. And I get so stressed about not having enough time that I don't end up getting anything done and then it just spirals downward from there! We are moving next week (Monday afternoon) and I have not done a DARN thing to get ready! I get to start tomorrow. can i go on your cruise instead?