Monday, May 21, 2007

Inconsistent Blooger Award

If there was such a thing, I think I would win! LOL I walk around writing really cool sounding blog posts in my head, but they very rarely come to fruition.

I finally won something for a layout! Yay! I submitted a bunch of layouts in DigiShopTalk's 2007 Scrappers Awards, never expecting to win anything, but lo and behold...my layout was chosen for Best Overall Submission! I was absolutely shocked!

See all the credits here. I must give credit to two people for this one. First, to the very talented Jessica Bolton, who designed the fabulous kit I used to create this, and secondly to Melinda Staley, who has a knack for making really striking layouts using black backgrounds. And of course to Heidi, who is the star of the layout! LOL My prize is a $10 GC to any scrapping store, so I chose KB and Friends. I just love their new collab kit:



Okay, this is sad...I actually had to go look at my last blog post to see what I wrote about...it's been so long! Didn't want to repeat myself. :p

I don't even know which layouts to post, so I think that will wait for another day.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats again Mish! Your page is so awesome!!!! Love your prize too!

Meredith said...

yea! congrats, mish! that is awesome! beautiful layout!

Melinda said...

Congrats, Mish!

Cheryl said...

LOL...how funny! I miss your rectangle inspiration! There's so few of us out there!

Audimc said...

Congrats on your win.. it was well deserved and a long time coming!!! :) you rock!

Carol said...

MISH! Congratulations! You SO deserve a scrapper's award! You are ONE talented woman! Just visiting your blog...we miss you at 1HourScrap!