Saturday, November 18, 2006

Walk Slowly, Stop Often

Have you ever heard such a profound quote before? I certainly hadn't. I didn't realize that my dear friend Nicole was so full of wisdom. It's funny what you learn about people after a bunch of beers! LOL

We had a gathering for the biggest football game of the year...the Ohio State vs. Michigan game. The rivalry is one of the biggest in all of college sports, and living in Toledo is a blast during this game because it's in between Ann Arbor and Columbus. Unfortunately, I was the only Michigan fan in our house. But, I had fun anyway, as you can see...

Aren't we a cute looking bunch of girls? Sometimes I still feel like I'm 16.

The guys had a good time too, but they had to sit down for it. They just don't have as much energy as the girls do!

See what I mean? What's a football party without a little bit of ballet?

I should elaborate, but I need to go to bed now. My parents kept the kids overnight (lucky us).

Bye now!

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Dish said...

You have fun friends and I had a blast!