Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday featured rectangle scrapper: Christina Bartholomew



This week I'd like to feature the wonderful layouts by Christina Bartholomew. Her style is very traditional and leans toward the paper scrapping type-look. She manages to get tons of photos in every layout, and she usually does 2-pages to accomodate all those photo and her wonderful journaling. Her gallery over at 3Scrapateers reminds me that I don't have to chase every design trend that comes down the pike. Her layouts have such a warm, cozy feeling and I know her children will so appreciate all her hard work.

Christina is also a designer and has some really fun kits. Check our her stuff at 3Scrapateers. Thanks for the inspiration Christina!

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I love the way Christina used a big circle in the background, and then stitched around the photo!

Handsfullmom said...

Hi, Mish! That was a nice surprise to be featured on your blog. Thanks for the encouragement!